Pages

miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2014

First impressions after 7 days with 250mg a day of valproic acid.

The following results no longer findings of an individual and therefore can neither intended to replace medical findings and conclusions.
These are the effects that I noticed after 7 days taking only 1 tablet of 250mg per day.Tomorrow I'll start taking 500 mg a day. The January 15, 2015 day I have check with the doctor to see the results of the analytical about me on 19 December. On December 18th I took the first pill. The analytical must have gone without any problem because it always calls me the day of the analytic if you come any higher score than normal. In two months I'll have another analytics.

Breathing

In plain
Before the minimum who was suffering from a strong fatigue. Now the lungs I notice a slight fatigue and dry mouth. Climbing stairs problems still tending the house up stairs, ramps or tours of the platform and the subway stairs. I've noticed that when I get ladders (one can climb one floor and maximum average) does not miss me much breathing. 


Heart rate (beats per minute)

Heart rate is undoubtedly where I noticed the biggest and strongest improvement. Now my heart rate have plummeted and kept within more normal levels. In plain Deputy measurements I made ​​these days as agreed with my doctor. (Not yet published) Climbing stairs Add floor and half of transitioning between 100 and 130 beats per minute. Even if he continued making stops soared up to 160 with pounding. Now I climb floor and a half and I keep in 90-110 ppm. I have not tried to climb farther.

Pain and stiffness in muscles of legs

I've noticed a palpable improvement. Before walking at a slow pace and now I can walk at a normal pace and distance. The pain reaches a medium, painful but bearable degree, but takes longer to get seizing. At just 25 meters with average pain and stiffness and pulse light rose rapidly. I had to stand or walk very slowly because I just seconds agarrotaban muscles of the legs with severe pain and could not move. After the effort urine was brown and sometimes very dark color like red wine or Coca-Cola.

Now I surpassed that distance and although the pain occurs does so more slowly and rises to an average painful but bearable pain. I get to 100, 200 or 300 meters with an average pain until seizure that makes more slowly appears, but the beats are not triggered and muscle fatigue is forcing me to stop or go very, very slowly. After the effort urine is clear or clear enough. 

The pain in the ankles still present but have not noticed such a severe seizure.Before the first few meters ankles were getting stiff and difficult walking me. I get the impression that if damage occurs to walk now are minor. The pain is now not so severe so meaning that cell death occurs. When sorrows come and keep walking or light seizing to check the urine is always colorless or slightly yellow, proof that all is well displayed. The urine becomes dark when no death of muscle cells and myoglobin is released into the bloodstream.

Climbing stairs 
While I have noticed improvement when walking on level increasing distance until symptoms, with respect to climb ramps and stairs displayed I have not yet noticed any improvement in terms of pain and stiffness, if change in breathing. 

Stoop down and getting up 
Is a critical point. I have suffered many serious seizure to get out of squat that have prevented me move for hours. I have not noticed any improvement. As I bent down I feel pain.When I got up I do it with great care and helping with arms noticing seizure and if not for the arms would break the muscle. 

In arms and hands 
While I do exercises at home are very soft and therefore does not allow me to draw any conclusions. I have not tried forces with arms and hands so I can not judge anything about it. Later I will do some testing. 

In the back. 
I have not paid attention to this aspect but before suffered from pains in the muscles of the back to make small efforts with repetitive motions like filling the dishwasher, clothesline, etc, tasks I've almost ceased conducting. I do not remember having severe pain or binding back.I'll have to look for on this aspect for next time. 

Fevers and dizziness. When walking above my ability distances, straining some physical, take the bus stand, take the subway, or spend much time standing caused me fevers and dizziness taking between 10 and 30 minutes to recover and always helped by some sugary drink. Throughout this week I have not had any episodes of fever and dizziness. 

Urine. I walk distances are longer than before but the urine continues to maintain a transparent or colored light yellow.


Side effects.

At the moment I have not noticed any side effects of this drug at a dose of 250 mg daily during these seven days. 


Appreciation of results with 250mg a day.
  • Improvement in heart rate.
  • Mayor traveled until pain appears below.
  • The seizure comes slower.
  • Fatigue in breathing comes later and is not as intense.
  • The muscles get tired and lose strength later.
  • I have not suffered episodes of fever and dizziness.
I'm only taking 250mg a day and is early to draw definitive conclusions. They are only slight improvements but for a person with such severe symptoms as mine let me that something as simple as going to buy bread off home now lest a torment. Now I dare leave the house and walk to get anywhere near home, despite still having pain, suffering slight stiffness and have to stop.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario