Pages

domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

First 3 days with 250 mg daily (1 tablet)

Consultation with the neurologist.
On Thursday December 18, 2014 I received the package home at 12:00. I open the package, I look, and call my neurologist Hospital as he had been.
The ER Dicorate 250 is extended drug action (Extended Release), ie, the load is progressively releasing for 24 hours.
The recommended dose in treatment in the assay is 300mg to 500mg stipulated by weight.And testing in Denmark is 6 months of treatment. As it is not a cure valproic acid should be taken for life as a chronic disease.

And should begin to be felt within 15 days. Valproic acid help regulate glycogen in muscle cells, and therefore as we saturated to burst first will remove excess glycogen in cells. That drain excess glycogen is what makes it takes 15 days to start noticing results. My neurologist thinks I need a few more weeks.

My neurologist who is already informed tells me to take 1 pill before going to sleep for a week.The dose of 1 tablet for a week is that the body gets used to the drug and avoid possible side effects. What to take it before bedtime is for side effects if they are given at night. After a week I can already take 2 tablets before bedtime.


December 18, 2014. 
  • 22:00 I take the first pill at night. 


December 19, 2014. 
  • 8:00 I leave home to go to get an analytical look at the outpatient clinic for the CK.I have the bus stop at 30 or 40 meters from home. I get hit with mild pain and stiffness, but without discomfort, or dizziness. Rare, rare, always came right bus stop pain and slight stiffness, having to almost stop and dizzy. I take the bus and 4 stops me under.
  • 8:50 I draw blood for analysis.
  • 9:05 I stop for breakfast to replenish. I latte and croissant.
  • 9:20 Road to the bus stop is 150 meters but I have 80 or 100 meters from soaring.When you reach the stop I react and I realize I'm fine, no pain, no stiffness or anything. Oysters feed. I see the bus coming and think keep walking to try and see what happens.
  • 9:22 start walking normally about 20 meters. I decide to accelerate and force the pace, I walk with a lot of speed, as if in a hurry. I start to hurt your legs. I continue and not stop. The pain remains but does not increase, should already seized the maximum, it is rare, not stiffened me, and keep walking very fast. In just 100 meters pain disappears completely. I feel a strange sensation in the legs, does not become pain, but rarely noticed. I keep walking fast, it took 900 meters. I took the pulsations in the neck and are 102 ppm. Incredible, before I easily walked normally fired at 160 ppm. I call my mother with mobile and walking endlessly explain it excited. People from the metro stop looking at me. I can not hide it. And even more incredible is that I'm walking very fast and above all talking at once. Talk and walk at the same time it was hard and I could not breathe and just exhausted. I hang up the phone and keep walking until you get home. Total 1290 meters.Incredible.
  • 9:30 At home I decided to try to climb the stairs. I go down to the ground floor and prove to rise. I was like always, and half floors. Yes, I have had dizziness and heart rate have risen only me to 120ppm. The stairs apparently have to wait.
  • 18:30 In the afternoon I go to a cashier who is at 440 meters. I start walking normally (faster than my usual walking pace) and after 100 meters and noticed pain, I reduce to evia¡tar jamming to walk very slowly, when I noticed that I recover back to normal walking and reached the cashier.
  • 18:40 When leaving the ATM standard way home without stopping 440 meters.Slight pain, no signs of seizure.
  • 20:00 go to the bathroom and I remember noticing if urine is dark. The urine is clear with an orange tone he had not seen before. Should I leave another redder hue, purple, at least and especially darker for the effort I made.
  • 22:00 I take the second pill.


Dec. 20 
  • 10:30 Low to breakfast in front of house at 25 meters. But I think a test. I turn to the Institute that I have really home to try again. They are 300 meters of travel.Fast Road, and 150 meters noto pains me and I notice that if I do not stop I get yá seizing. Dead stop, let the muscles rest and 30 seconds after boot but still sore and slowly until I reach the bar. Better than what I was used all my life but as the day 19 which was amazing.
  • 22:00 I take the third pill

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario